Spend your next semester at NNG!
We know that personal development requires an active and challenging environment where you can test your knowledge and ideas. With this in mind, we have implemented a 6-month rotation program for test automation engineer and C++ developer trainees, during which you can work with the best professionals in Hungary on global automotive projects that make life easier for millions of people all over the world.
What can you expect?
During the six-month program, you will get acquainted and collaborate with NNG’s project team’s and their testers. You will cooperate in the development department and/or the automated testing efforts of these areas. Several skilled mentors will support you every step of the way to ensure your professional development. You will also be a full member of teams in which you work. At the end of the program, you will be given the opportunity to develop or to maintain quality control over the navigation of the future, making the people's lives all over the world safer and more enjoyable.Apply Now!
What We Are Looking For
- Passion for quality
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to finding new solutions
- Confident C++ OR any other scripting language skills and active English knowledge
- Commitment to at least 25-30 hours of work per week
- Familiarity with other fields of programming is preferred (embedded and wince-embedded environment; experience with Linux/QNX, C#/Python/Design Patterns/STL, GNU Make systems).
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with the best developers and testers in Hungary on global automotive projects, including the award-winning iGO Navigation.
- Experience in test automation, navigation development, and the automotive industry.
- Mentors to support your work.
- Salary and all the tools you might need to fulfil your tasks.
- Outstanding work environment.
- Insight into the everyday life of a multinational company based in Hungary.
- After the successful completion of the program, a job offer to build your career at NNG.
The application process is ongoing.
What you get
If your application is accepted, you can start the program with a two-week orientation and get insight into NNG’s organization and main workflows.
Following this, we jointly select the team in which you will start your rotation program (it goes without saying, we’ll take your academic obligations into account). You’ll spend two months in each team and help them with their projects. Once the program is completed, together we will discuss our impressions and experiences, and you will have the opportunity to continue to build your career at NNG upon mutual agreement.
Join The NNG Mission!
If you’d like to work at a globally recognized, dynamically growing, national software development company that has a sound financial background and worldwide success, join NNG on its mission and send us your application. Apply for our Gear Up trainee program and join us in developing the navigation of the future.
To apply, select NNG Gear Up Program and upload your CV. If you have any questions about the program, contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now!