IAA MOBILITY lane-level guidance live demo is now open for booking! Join us and our partners, Artisense and atlatec, for an Augmented Reality Lane-Level Guidance experience, just outside the expo center – and discover how advanced guidance and visualization, fusing 6D sensor data with HD-enriched maps, can enhance both on- and offline advanced driver assistance systems.
The demo will be available September 7-10 (Tuesday-Friday, between 09:00-18:00). As places are limited, please request a demo slot ahead of time – or drop by the atlatec booth in Hall B2. Stand A418 to enquire about ad-hoc options.
Register your interest below!
Register your interest here
If you can’t attend IAA Munich, you can always catch up on the topic with our on-demand webinar.
Key topics and takeaways:
1. Learn how 3D maps can be created at scale using low-cost sensors and AI.
2. Discover how intelligent lane level 6DoF (degrees-of-freedom) positioning capabilities can be combined with readily available HD-enriched maps.
3. Understand how 6D pose is not only a foundation for precise AR guidance applications but also automated driving.
4. Explore how this solution can be combined with novel guidance and visualization techniques to create advanced driver assistance systems that bridge the gap between assisted and automated driving.
5. Join an engaging discussion about how we can enable greater cross-collaboration between automotive industry players from the perspective of mapping and positioning.