Spend your next semester at NNG!
We know well that personal development requires an active and challenging environment where you can test your knowledge and ideas. With this in mind, we have implemented a 6-month rotation program for trainees, during which you can work with the best developers in Hungary on global automotive projects that make life easier for millions of people all over the world.
What can you expect?
During the six-month program, you will get acquainted and collaborate with NNG’s specialist teams in several development areas of the iGO Navigation, including 3D visualization, voice control, or the systems of future smart cars. Several skilled mentors will support you every step of the way to bring out the best in you and the program. You will also be a full member of the teams in which you work. At the end of the program, you will be given the opportunity to develop the navigation of the future, making people’s lives all over the world safer and more enjoyable.
What We Are Looking For:
- Passion for programming
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to finding new solutions
- C/CC++ as your second mother tongue, and active English knowledge
- Undergraduates in their final semester before graduation (BSc or MSc), who can commit to at least 30 hours a week of work
Familiarity with other fields of programming is preferred (embedded and wince-embedded environment; experience with Linux/QNX, C#/Python/Design Patterns/STL, GNU Make systems).
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with the best developers in Hungary on global automotive projects, including the award-winning iGO Navigation.
- Experience in navigation development and the automotive industry.
- Mentors to support your work.
- Salary and all the tools you might need to fulfil your tasks.
- Outstanding work environment in the 2012 “Office of the Year”.
- Insight into the everyday life of a multinational company based in Hungary.
- After the successful completion of the program, a job offer to build your career as an NNG developer.
Find out more about life at NNG
What you get
- The application process is ongoing.
Join The NNG Mission!
If you’d like to work at a globally recognized, dynamically growing, national software development company that has a sound financial background and worldwide success, join NNG on its mission and send us your application. Apply for our Gear Up trainee program and join us in developing the navigation of the future. APPLY HERE: NNG Gear Up Program
To apply, select NNG Gear Up Program and upload your CV. If you have any questions about the program, contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.