What would be your job?
The UI Engine team is responsible for developing a platform-independent script and visualization engine, which allows the development of an optional user interface for iGO navigation. The UI engines works similar to a browser engine complete with powerful model view controller aspects.
If you have…
- Several years of experience in C++ software development
- Engine-development oriented attitude
- Ability of abstract thinking
- Ability to use abstractions
- System-oriented approach
- Team-oriented approach
moreover, you have any of the following:
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/Javscript or other script languages
- Knowledge of current user interface engines
- Knowledge of user interface engines (QT, WPF, gtk/glade)
- Experience gained in software design
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Good communication skills (maintaining contact with direct technical users of the engine)
You will make quite an impression on us!