What is your job here?
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the Vehicle Navigation System Software that is a part of NNG solution. He/she must have a deep understanding of the technical requirements to achieve successful design win into domestic navigation market. He/she will work with NNG engineering in Budapest to execute efficient software development.
- Work in NNG Tokyo office, Japan
- Develop a deep understanding of the requirement from Japan domestic market
- Develop and localize the Vehicle Navigation System Software that is a part of NNG navigation solution
- Work closely with Common Technology Unit in Budapest to have an efficient development result
- Create development documents that are required by NNG quality control system
- Have a periodic training in Budapest to understand NNG solution, one month a year
If you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 5 – 10 years experience in C++ software development
- A strong ability to analyze and understand source code to find the points that are key to localize the NNG navigation solution
- English and Japanese communication skills for participating conference and creating documents
- Experience in Linux and Windows programming
- Driver’s license and driving experience
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
moreover, you have any of the following:
- Knowledge of Vehicle Navigation System
- Understating of technical part of vehicle navigation system
- Experience in QNX programming
you will make quite an impression on us!