iGO Navigation solutions for automotive line-fit, dealer-fit and aftermarket segments
Introducing NavFusion – Map Updates and Connectivity Made Simple
NavFusion™, the freshest feature of iGO Navigation, provides a simple and future-proof way to integrate the smartphone into the car. The infotainment system is fully functional as it leaves the factory. Downloading and using the free smartphone application is optional.
Learn more about the NavFusion Solution.
iGO Navigation – tried-and-tested automotive navigation
- Robust and reliable: over 20 million units shipped and 150 business partners served;
- Tested and market-proven: extensive list of international customers and Tier-1 suppliers;
- Provision of turnkey navigation/infotainment solutions and navigation components offered as software development kits (SDK);
- Industry-leading 3D visualization, voice recognition, connected services and more;
- Active participation in GENIVI-based solution development with multiple Tier1 automotive suppliers;
- Online update services on naviextras.com – content and services delivery on a robust and reliable platform, serving consumer and dealer networks.
Efficient iGO Navigation engine
- Extremely efficient engine technology to enable significant reductions in BOM (bill f materials);
- Experienced software development teams and modular engine technology to reduce cost of customization;
- Supporting all major operating systems such as QNX, Android, LINUX, Windows and more;
- Global navigation solutions;
- The most extensive and detailed map coverage – Nokia, TomTom and 28 additional map data sources around the world, covering over 115 countries;
- The most global navigation software solution: sold in over 60 countries, with over 50 different voices and HMI languages.
Supported hardware configurations
- Processors and MPU’s: MIPS, Renesas SH, ARM, TI, Intel and more;
- Working with or without hardware graphics acceleration;
- Standard off-the-shelf or customized screen resolution.